A Practical Look at Charitable Lead Trusts
Join Jane Peebles, senior partner and co-founder of Karlin & Peebles, LLP, for her program entitled "A Practical Look at Charitable Lead Trusts," on Wednesday February 27th, at the monthly LAEPC luncheon. This important presentation should not be missed. The presentation will delve into the key questions on this topic:
- When should a Charitable Lead Trust be considered?
- What are the basic types of Charitable Lead Trusts?
- What are the requirements for a Charitable Lead Trust?
- How can a Charitable Lead Trust be used in coordination with a private foundation?
- How can a Charitable Lead Trust be used for Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Planning?
We look forward to seeing you there.
Jane Peebles is a senior partner in the law firm of Karlin & Peebles, LLP in Los Angeles, California. Her practice is concentrated in the areas of sophisticated estate and charitable planning for U.S. and international clients. Jane has 30 years’ experience representing high net worth families, entrepreneurs, philanthropists and nonprofits. She is a certified specialist in Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Law, a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, and an 11 year Southern California Super Lawyer. Jane has also been recognized as a Best Lawyer in America in the specialty of Trusts and Estates each year since 2008.